Sunday, September 02, 2007

Rattlesnake Ledge Photos

I meant to put these photos on my Rubinations blog and the current Rubinations blog on this one, but alas, they got switched and it's too much work to correct them...so, here are the photos from Rubin's recent hiking and swimming adventure. (If you want to read the other blog, click on Rubinations at the side...)

Rubin, a bit uncertain on top of Rattlesnake Ledge. There's quite a drop off about 20 feet from him...his toes are gripping the rock!

A bit more relaxed and enjoying the view...

Monty in the sky with a small child at his neck!


At the lake...chasing dreams of being a big dog...


Resting pose...



A dog, a lake, a tennis ball, and a good roll in green grass...does it get any better than this?

3 comments:

photo_chiq said...

Oh how I hope I come back as a dog! Looks like the pups were having a lot of fun and well lets face it they have more stamina for physical excercise than me.. :0(
Cute pup though!

photo_chiq said...

LOL... Our dialogue on Stamina is an interesting one. You see, all the stamina I need for a rollercoaster is the ability to find my breath at the bottom of the hill, however the stamina needed to hike in the mountains for days, I need to find my breath half way up the hills. Thus, this brave, young soul is just out of shape enough to find it easier to locate her breath at the bottom of hills than at the top. LOL...

RJ March said...

good dogs