Friday, September 24, 2010

I Know, I Know...

...it's been awhile. In fact, it's been so much of an awhile that I almost forgot my username and password to this blog.

It's been a busy September. August was busy, too, but September is flying by so fast I think my eyes have switched sockets. I can't complain. I'm doing work I love -- walking dogs, swimming and massaging them too -- but I can feel the tiredness seep into my bones of late.

Or maybe it's just the changing weather. Regardless, I'm working far more than I thought I'd be this September.

Last September I was back in the classroom. That's a different kind of tired. That's brain tired, but brain tired can zap you faster than physical tired trust me. Now I'm just physical tired and am so awfully glad (oxymoron?) that I have a massage scheduled for my own body tomorrow.

Of course, I have to go into to work at the pool for a brief bit because a 100 pound Great Pyrenees is coming in for the first time and there's no way my boss (who recently wrenched her back) can handle that. I'm not sure I could handle a dog that size on my own either, but hopefully the two of us -- one tired (me) and one wrenched (her) -- can woman-handle the big gal into the water.

I should definitely bring my camera.

This blog has been neglected because I'm always writing on my business site (www.wagsnwords.com) or my work blog (http://wellspringsk9.blogspot.com). Rubinations has been neglected as well.

Not that anyone is reading this, but if you're out there, I'm just sayin'

Off to bed...weary bones need to lie down for awhile.

No comments: