Monday, April 30, 2007

A Few Changes

I changed my blog site a bit. Added some links, but chief among the changes, I added Rubin's own blog. Pathetic, I know. It just seemed that I didn't want to crowd my own blog with endless pictures of the new pup. So...he now has his own blog -- Rubinations.

I will now insert pictures of other things aside from the dog...like Ann before her first cup of coffee while on vacation in a little cabin by the Wenatchee River.

She's going to kill me for posting this hysterical photo!

3 comments:

Clear Creek Girl said...

Why would Ann kill you? It shows her electrifying personality and a sense of warm style that is hers and hers alone. Mostly, though, it shows how comfortable she is with you and how funny she can be. She's a dandy.

Brown Shoes said...

ha ha ha
That's the right spirit with which to greet the morning!


bs

RJ March said...

Hilarious!